Tuesday, April 1, 2008

An Anniversary...

This is no April Fools'... Today is the one year anniversary of when we began our "Road to Uzbekistan" by initiating the adoption with our agency. Honestly, I never thought I'd still be blogging about waiting and paperwork on the one year anniversary. My dream was that I'd be sharing pictures of our four kids playing together and posting stories of our everyday lives. Not yet... Just because a dream is delayed, it does not mean it won't happen. We just need to be patient.

As far as we know, our dossier is still with the MOE and waiting for its final approval.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Lisa keep dreaming I have a feeling it will all happen very soon! It seems like everything always happens at the same time :)

Nichole said...

Lisa, like you, I thought I would at least be in Uz getting my new daughter around this time. I never dreamed you wouldn't have your child home yet, everything went so fast for you at the beginning. Hang in there, hopefully you will have travel dates soon!

Dani said...

I understand how you feel, as I'm sure others do as well. We had thought we'd be back with ours by my birthday. And we're still waiting for referrals! Hang in there, don't make me get my cards out!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.