Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dossier - Status Check

On an earlier post from February, I said that hopefully our dossier was safely in the hands of the Ministry of Education (MOE). Well, it wasn't yet. But, now it is. It made it there nearly a week ago.

So, what happens now? We wait. I must say we are getting a lot of practice with that one. The MOE timeline can be a bit variable, plus our travel must be arranged around the other families from AAC (About a Child) who are also reaching that point in their adoptions. So, my travel dates are still at least month or two out at best.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Hopefully it won't be too much longer, I know how long you've waited.

Nichole said...

I am praying everything goes quicker than expected!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa & Mike said...

Spammed again! Good grief.