Friday, February 1, 2008

Answering a couple of questions

There is still no new information on the "pothole" I mentioned earlier. We just have to continue to wait that one out. With any luck though, our dossier is now safe in the hands of the MOE. A ray of hope!

I've had a couple of people ask me how we suddenly ended up with our "twins" and a six month age difference. Our agency has been great about passing along all of the information they receive. Unfortunately, that also means that we receive information that hasn't been fully documented yet. To see our (hopefully) little girl, you would never even expect that she was the younger age given. She's a little peanut. So, the "rumor on the street" was that she was just about to turn two. When the official paperwork was received and reviewed, it turned out that her birthdate was actually six months earlier than estimated.

Here I'll let you judge for yourself... How old does this question mark look? :) We got new updated photographs a couple of weeks ago. She's definitely getting good care at the orphanage and looks like she's getting healthier and bigger(!) in every picture. I can't wait to be able to share the photos publicly!

3 comments:

mel@livvyloowho said...

She is such a cute punctuation mark. I love the idea of twins.

Jennifer said...

I keep forgetting to tell you that I LOVE your twin post picture! It's stunning!

Dani said...

Glad to hear that things are progressing. And, since twins run in my family, and Steve in fact was a twin we're hoping to either adopt a set or adopt two very close in age. Before you know it your little one will be joining her siblings!