Friday, December 5, 2008

Final Post - probably...


Hello everyone. I am sorry for the months of silence, but I felt that any future blogging about our family must be done in a more private manner. I've created a new blog that is accessible by invitation only. For friends (personal and online) and family, please e-mail me and I will send you an invitation to the new blog. I've created a new e-mail account at uzbekblog@gmail.com for this purpose. If you have my current private e-mail address, please continue to use that for all normal correspondence.

Perhaps in the coming months I will post some additional general thoughts on adoption from Uzbekistan, but the details of our family's life will remain on the private blog...

To everyone who has stumbled across my blog while researching international adoption, I wish you the best of luck in growing your family through adoption. It is a wonderful and generous way to build your family!

To the anonymous regular readers of my blog, I apologize for going 'private'... Please just know that I'm fairly certain that our life story will have a happy ending!

And here I arrive at the end of my "Road".... Happy Holidays and Best Wishes!!!!

No comments: